Sunday, June 21, 2009

Opps


I got Fidget and Fierce mixed up. I corrected the links in the previous entry. Tomorrow is their vet visit. I hope they're all healthy so I can find them homes.

I have found a place to live in Springfield. It's 10 minutes from work, the house was built in 1832, and I essentially get a floor to myself. How cool is that??? The place is beautiful.

Today involved checking on the picnic areas in the morning and putting up reserved signs, adding an "upcoming programs" and "What can I see?" category on the wipe board in the visitor center, and passing out water safety coloring books to kids. Oh, and filling my boss's ear with ideas. I need to write down his responses before I forget. He liked my water safety kid's corn hole idea.

Anyway, it's 8PM and I need dinner. Later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep. **beeeep**